Saturday 6 July 2013

Ace Hardware is cheating us!!!

Wow, yeah thats a lot in tax. With coupons, I understand that some states are post coupon and some, like florida go on your total before coupons. However, I have never hear of tax being charge on a before savings card price because they are only liable to pay tax on the final amount the consumer pays. Either way, let me know what they say. I'm curious now. Edit: I saw your other post about coupons at ace. Some states do charge tax before coupons. At the bottom of the coupon in the remittance area, there is a disclosure that the consumer pays tax. I know how it feels to be in a pre-coupon state. Sometimes I want to click my heels 3 times and go to another state where tax is post coupon Last edited by CouponingMomOfTwins; 07-05-2013 at 09:11 PM.

View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment